- 262 Videos
- 1 Text
This course is targeted at Singapore's primary 6 students. Primary 5 students will find it useful too.
Based on feedback, many parents have used the videos to learn the methods to help their children learn faster.
Math Arena students gain an edge using techniques that we teach here in our videos. These methods provide accuracy and speed of solving. We believe it provides better understanding of their solutions to the questions that they are solving.
It can be used as independent learning or for revision.
You will :
- get crisp and smart solutions to P6 SA2 questions.
- be able to watch and learn from over 250 categorized videos
- learn fast, accurate methods in solving
You will need to know:
- How to watch videos on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- Our Videos complements the student’s math lessons in Math Arena.
- It is common that parents do learn from our videos and work with their children too.
- The bar model is good for understanding but may be less useful for more complicated questions. It can also lead to harder transition to algebra in their secondary schools.
Take a moment to ...
The instructor is from Math Arena.The instructor is absolutely passionate about teaching and you'll find the lessons engaging and ultimately rewarding.