This course is targeted at Singapore Cambridge GCE O level students, but is also relevant to IGCSE students and Singapore's Integrated program students.
Circuits can seem really confusing the first time you see them. Wires are everywhere and the components are unrecognisable. The good news is that things become a lot easier once you gain a basic understanding of what each part in a circuit does and how it can be connected to other components. This course aims to do just that, allowing you to gain a greater understanding of what's going on in that messy bunch of connected components - you'll even learn to deal with factors such as internal resistance that you can't actually see!
You will learn:
- What exactly is current, voltage, charge, power, electromotive force, resistance and the other terms people like to use when talking about circuits
- How the current, voltage, charge, power and other terms people like to use when talking about circuits all relate to each other
- How increasing the number of resistors in a circuit can actually make its resistance go down
- How increasing the amount of energy wasted in a circuit can actually make your battery last longer
- Other weird, wacky, counterintuitive and cool stuff!
A link to the full O level Physics syllabus can be found here
You will need to know:
- How to watch videos on your computer
The instructor is from Math Arena.The instructor is absolutely passionate about teaching and you'll find the lessons engaging and ultimately rewarding.