This course is targeted at Singapore Cambridge GCE O level students, but is also relevant to IGCSE students and Singapore's Integrated program students.
Tired of fumbling around in the dark with vague explanations and difficult formulas? This course covers all the fundamental concepts of light in short, easy-to-understand videos with a focus on understanding physics phenomena and the reasons why each of these formulas appear the way they are. We guarantee that this will be an illuminating experience.
You will learn:
- How light reflects
- How light refracts
- Snell's law, refractive index and total internal reflection
- The weird and wacky effects of thin converging lenses
- The equally weird and wacky effects of thin diverging lenses
- Why you only need a mirror half as tall as you are to see your entire reflection
- Lots of other cool stuff! (Some of the videos in this course are marked as "explanation videos", which go into greater depth on the topics covered. We try to bring in out-of-syllabus concepts where possible to make things more interesting and give a more complete understanding of the topic)
A link to the full O level Physics syllabus can be found here
You will need to know:
- How to watch videos on your computer
The instructor is from Math Arena.The instructor is absolutely passionate about teaching and you'll find the lessons engaging and ultimately rewarding.