This course is targeted at Singapore Cambridge GCE O level students, but is also relevant to IGCSE students and Singapore's Integrated program students.
It's said that Albert Einstein first became interested in science when his father gave him a compass. The young Einstein was fascinated by how it kept pointing in the same direction. This would be one of the first incidents on his road to becoming one of the greatest physicists of the 20th century. In truth, the workings of a compass are fairly straightforward. This course hopes to unpack the principles of magnetism that underlie its operation, as well as the workings of other similarly mystifying physical processes.
You will learn:
- How to visualise and draw magnetic fields
- How to make one magnet become two magnets
- How to create magnets out of non-magnets
- How to create non-magnets out of magnets
- Lots of other cool stuff!
A link to the full O level Physics syllabus can be found here
You will need to know:
- How to watch videos on your computer
The instructor is from Math Arena.The instructor is absolutely passionate about teaching and you'll find the lessons engaging and ultimately rewarding.